Designed specifically for $USD and other shorter currencies, the Lofold Wallet carries all you need in a slim and compact profile.
- 4-11 Cards + Flat Notes + 1 Key
- RFID shielding keeps all inner cards safe & stops ‘Card Clash’
- Pays Contactless from a RFID enabled slot in the note sleeve
- Quick access to 3 commonly used cards & stash pocket for the rest
- Handcrafted from full grain vegetable tanned Italian leather
- Designed for notes up to 68mm tall ($USD, $CAD, $AUD...)
- Dimensions: 76mm tall x 105mm wide (3.0in tall x 4.1in wide)
The ease of contactless payments with the security of RFID shielding.
All of our wallets feature RFID shielding to protect the data stored on contactless cards. However, certain parts of the wallet remain unshielded to allow quick contactless payments through the wallet without ‘Card Clash*’ or ‘Skimming**’. Perfect for tapping into the metro or picking up a quick morning coffee.
* Card Clash is when two or more contactless cards interfere with each other, causing the payment to fail, the wrong card to be charged, or even multiple cards to be charged.
** Skimming is also known as contactless theft, when hidden card readers are used to read the data on contactless cards without consent.
All of our products are made from the best possible materials that we can find. Our leather is sustainably and ethically sourced from the finest hides and vegetable tanned by an artisan tannery near Florence, Italy. We then work closely with out manufacturing partners to handcrafted each piece to ensure the highest levels quality.
Find our more about our materials and production here
We are confident in our products quality, which is why all of our wallets and small leather goods are covered by our long 5 year manufacturer’s warranty against material and manufacturing defects from date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
To find out more about our warranty on this and our other products visit our FAQ’s here
Order by 2pm (UK time) for same day dispatch (Mon-Fri). We begin picking at packing our orders just after 2pm Monday to Friday, direct from Nodus HQ in Cornwall, UK. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange returns or exchanges.
Royal Mail 2nd Class - £0.99 / free on orders over £5. 2-3 working days
Royal Mail Special Delivery - £4.99 / free on orders over £100. Next day by 1pm
Royal Mail International Standard - £1.99 / Free on orders over £20. EU: 4-6 working days / USA & ROW: 5-9 working days
Royal Mail International Tracked/Signed - £5.99 / Free on orders over £80. EU: 3-5 working days / USA & ROW: 4/7 working days
All shipping times are given as estimates as specified by the courier. *Some international destinations may have different shipping rates and options available which are listed during check out. Find out more about shipping, returns and other FAQs here